The Glen elevates Assisted Living to a new level of sophistication and convenience. Seniors who need assistance with the activities of daily living can relax in comfortable, sunlit apartment homes knowing a helping hand is nearby when needed. Everything is geared toward achieving the ideals of a healthy body, inspired mind, and awakened spirit.
Amenities of the Assisted Living Neighborhood
Home But Never Lonely
You’ll have the choice of an apartment home with one or two bedrooms. Whichever you choose, when you walk through the front door of your new assisted living residence at The Glen, you’ll feel right at home. Each apartment has been meticulously designed to enhance your lifestyle, allowing you to create a space that is uniquely yours.
- Full access to the community amenities including: dining, entertainment, educational resources, fitness center, full service salon, café, library, business center and more
- Trained professionals available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Convenient kitchenette for in-apartment snacks
- 24-hour security and emergency call systems in each apartment
- Individual heating and cooling controls
- Full size stainless steel refrigerator
- Stacked washer/dryer
We’re Always at Your Service.
At The Glen, your low monthly cost of assisted living includes all the services that make life more manageable and enjoyable. These services are matched to the specific needs of each individual and can include:
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (ADL)
- Personalized care plan
- Medication management, health maintenance, wellness, and related programs
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Three meals daily in restaurant-style dining room or via room service
- Transportation to medical care, stores, and community services
- Social and recreational activities
Let us take care of your loved one for you.
We understand that it’s difficult to leave your loved one in need of daily assistance in someone else’s hands even for a short time when you’re the full-time caregiver. When you must take a break from 3 to 30 days, you’ll have an option you can turn to without worry. The Glen is fully licensed for assisted living and specialized memory care and offers respite care services.
Comprehensive Respite Care:
- Care provided by assisted living and memory care specialists
- Comfortable private suite provides a sense of safety and security
- Purposeful activities keep your loved one active and engaged
- Three delicious meals and two snacks daily
- Transportation to medical appointments provided, if needed
- Minimum stay of 7 nights
Assisted Living Activities
Something Fun for Everyone.
At The Glen, every day offers an array of fun and engaging activities for residents. Whether it’s bingo, crafts, technology classes or exercise at the community, or special outings around Greensboro, you’re sure to have a great time socializing with friends and staying active.
Here is our most recent Assisted Living Activities Calendar: Assisted Living September Activity Calendar
Personalized attention when it’s needed most!
Sometimes a little extra companionship can ease a transition, enhance a celebration and make all the difference when it comes to recreational activities. The Ambassador Program offers companion services that will give you loved one a peace of mind and additional assistance where and when they need it.
Comprehensive Respite Care:
- Transition Packages – You can rest easy knowing that a potentially stressful time will be handled in the most kind and caring manner.
- Celebration Packages – Includes all expenses, companion services, escort fees and transportation
- Recreation Packages – Golfing season tickets, museum memberships…you name it. Recreation Packages make transportation and participation in those loved pastimes pr new hobbies possible.
A Healthy and Fun Lifestyle for Seniors
Staying as engaged and involved as you choose is easy when you have access to so many top-shelf amenities at The Glen. The beautiful setting at Lake Oconee offers countless opportunities for enjoying nature and the great outdoors. The Glen Assisted Living Neighborhood has its own restaurant-style dining room, private dining room, living room, activities room, and dedicated cocktail lounge. Good company is always close by when you wish to socialize. It’s an environment that inspires wellness!
Post Acute Rehab
Rehab, Recuperate and Relax
Go straight home from rehab, and you’re skipping important steps on the road to recovery. Recuperate and relax for up to 30 days at a discounted rate in one of our assisted living apartments.
- Rest easy a while longer
- Get a helping hand anytime
- Mend and grow stronger
- Have fun getting back to life